Garagistic E36 Complete reinforcment kit - RTAB, Motor, chassis, sway bar
Did you know we price match?
Garagistic E36 Complete Chassis Reinforcment Kit
Do you want to make sure your E36 lasts? Well at the age the E36 now is, all of its chassis weakness have been released and well known about on the forums and community racers for some time. So we put together every single reinforcement we carry for the E36 to cover all the weaknesses of the E36 at a maximum savings package.. This includes all the rear subframe and RTAB pocket pieces as well as all subframe preventative maintenance items. Prep your car to be pushing like the ultimate driving machine is meant to. Kit even includes OEM replacement reinforcements 41002256495, 41002256496, 41112256497,41112256498 which all go to the rear subframe mounting points. As always all Garagistic made products carry a lifetime warranty.
Will this complete chassis reinforcement kit fit my E36?
- Fits all E36 chassis EXCEPT Ti
What is included in this kit?
- Garagistic E36 Front subframe reinforcment - Holds on to engine
- Garagistic E36 rear shock tower reinforcment - Stops shocks from going through trunk
- Garagistic E36 rear chassis subframe mounting point reinforcements - Known E36 failure
- Garagistic E36 RTAB pocket reinforcment - Trailing arms are known to rip out in track use
- Garagistic E36 rear sway reinforcment - upgraded sway cause tears in subframe
- Garagistic E36 front shock tower reinforcment - Avoids "mushrooming" of shock mounts
NOTE ON THE INSTALLATION PROCESS:
All of these reinforcements require welding and minor grinding depending on chassis life. In order to weld these plates in, the rear suspension, rear subframe, exhaust, and driveshaft must be removed. It is also strongly recommended that the back seat, rear interior, trunk interior, and fuel tank are removed. Batteries must be unplugged! Proper understanding of welding etiquette is required. This includes properly grinding undercoat and welding preparation to make sure welding penetration is achieved.